and I have not one but TWO cleaned up clutter zones. Yes, I'm off to a great start - But don't expect that every week....
So here's the proof, in pictures.
Kitchen - This spot was built as a place to put the microwave - but since ours is now over our oven, this space collects junk junk and more junk.

Ahhhh now I can put my new George Foreman Grill up there!

This is a piece I bought to replace my old hutch. We have to glass corner cabinets now - but this still seems to collect everything from toys to odds and ends and is a dead mail drop off zone....time to end that!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhfLUTpGIhJpRy_Q-H-vYaOFr2Brpbmctq0yjhFVYLqUfDWtKwx9RZF9o1iZydH3z4Z3o0yaqJkwxTbls3SDl6JxsvCxoSw_0YWght_URVTMSRyXD6iTE8ffyUAFGsRyzpZi9c-JA/s1600-h/Jan+8+Before.jpg">

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nice. I'm feeling more Zen already!

Happy Friday everyone - May your weekend be clutter free :)

4 comments:
oh well done! It looks gorgeous!
Nice job... but if that is your clutter, whoo doggies, I am in trouble! sigh
Oh Jill - I started small...Don't worry, I have much bigger cluttery areas that I will get to.
Ooh very nice! Your before pic of the new cabinet is exactly the state of my front hall table and it drives me nuts. Great start to the year Jenn!
Post a Comment