Matthew asked me today what chocolate ears were for.
I said "what are you talking about?"
and he said
wait for it
wait for it - this is good and 100% true, I am not making this up
"Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka, the amazing chocolate ear."
No wonder that song made zero sense to him.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
hahahahahahahaha
hehhehhehhehheh
hahahahahahaha
Seriously. I was lmao!
You can't make this stuff up...too funny!
OMG that is SSSOOOOO CUTE! I love it!
Love it!
That's my boy! What a hoot!
LYM,
Mom
Okay... I TOTALLY called that one. (Only because there has been much Charlie talk around here, as Jeremy and Maddie jsut read the book then watched the movie together.
I love it though! :O)
Bwahahaha! I love chocolate so much I might just eat Willy Wonka. Well, the Johnny Depp version, and ONLY if his ears were made of chocolate. ;)
Dude, that is hilarious.
that is just the best!
LOL! I can't even stand it! Thanks for sharing it!
OMGosh.. he is so precious! That is great! I love it!
So what did you tell him?? I know you didn't roll on the floor laughing.... or did you?
Post a Comment