When I dropped the boys off this morning, I usually let the big boys walk to their door, and walk Joey to his, but Matthew wanted to come with me today, so I let him come to the kindy side, and then walked him back all the way around the other side of the school to his door.
As I stood there chatting with a few moms (and a dad) one of the little boys from Matthew's class last year came up to me and said "Where's Joey?"
Well you know I started looking around and getting panicky - he was nowhere in sight.
know why?
because he was in SCHOOL!! I'd dropped him off 5 minutes earlier.
Yep I'm losing it.
Anyone got any homework they need me to lose?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Thanks for sharing Jenn. I thought I was the only one that did those things. :)
Bwaaahaaahaaa
The mind is the very first thing to go....
Did I ever tell you about the time we left infant David strapped in his carseat in the car when we went to the grocery store? ...uh, yeah...we forgot him. Good thing we met MIL in the grocery store or we might've not remembered him until we got back to the car after shopping. We are excellent parents. :oP
I am trying not to laugh.
I'm trying.
It's not working....
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAA....
O.M.G. Jenn - that is so funny, but only because i can sympathize :)
Can you lose a 20 year old?
You crack me up...for real!
I'm not laughing...hard! But like Jackie, it is becuase I can sympathize. I have freaked out when I couldn't see Mac immediatly while I was at Walmart, only for Chase to remind me she wasn't with us...
I think we have all been there!!!
Hey Jenn, I left M and J on our bed to watch Caillou while I putt Hannah to bed, when I came back Jayson was no where to be found, I panicked until M said, "Mummy you already put him in his crib!" I, too am an excellent mummy, I left M in the car while I was shopping in the grocery store and didn;t miss her, thought she was at home with her father until I finished shopping and got back in the car, put it in reverse, checked the rearview mirror and saw my infant daughter, asleep in her carseat!!!ACCCHK I cried all the way home!
oh I would TOTALLY do that!!! DOH!
Post a Comment