Seems a GIRL was playing with his hair, and (gasp) she put it in a ponytail which is for girls, and this will never do, so can you please cut my hair so that it does not look like a girl.
I double checked with him twice - because once you cut hair - you can't put it back on - At least not outside of Hollywood, and this was a drastic change, motivated by a temporary situation.
But - he was sure. Cut it off, I'm tired of this long hair.
OK.
Broke my heart to cut off his long blond locks, but it's what he wanted.
Before; My little California surfer dude:

And After; My respectable and devastatingly handsome son who will not tolerate girls putting ponytails in his hair. Ever.

18 comments:
Wow! Duncan! What a man!
Poppa will be so delighted!
We love you! Hair or no hair!
He looks so smart! And he looks totally gorgeous in both photos ... I have to say though, I really loved his long hair. I'm sure he'll grow it again one day, it just suits him so well. But he looks very handsome with his new short hair, and I bet that girl will get the shock of her life when she sees him at school!!! He definitely showed her who's the boss, LOL :-D
He is so handsome. He almost looks like a different child! So handsome...that is all I can say, so handsome!
I bet LYM is happy now! ;)
He looks so grown up but is still the cutest boy in the whole unicorn!
Oh he looks so much older! He is truly so gorgeous, I like short hair on boys but I have to say his beach bum hair was such a good look on him too! HE really looks so grown up with shirt hair.
either way he's devastatingly handsome!
Oh my! I will admit I loved the long locks though I totally understand why he would cut them...a ponytail, really??? He is too handsome for his own good though, long hair or not!!
I must say that he is one handsome young man! I love the long hair, but he looks so grown up with the little man cut! You should have save a little pony tail for him to give the girl. Sort of a "well, you wanted my hair in a pony tail, so here it is!" LOL!
He is such a cute boy Jennifer! Long or short hair. He does look older with the shorter hair.
Yes LYM is happy, but then she has always been happy. Love does not depend on the length of his hair. Duncan is loved unconditionally as are all the the grandkids!
What can I say? Jenn has the best lookin' kids in all the world!
LYM
Wow.. He's very handsome! That's a dramatic change, and he can always grow it back!
He looks soooo much like your husband in that second shot. You and C make some RIDICULOUSLY handsome boys!!
OH.MY.GOODNESS.
What a major change! He is devilishly handsome and can I just say how assuring it is to see that other boys get their pictures taken with dirty faces?! Dude. Seriously. My boys are always dirty faced even after I just wash them.
L&M You! xoxoxox
He looks so much more like Matthew with his hair short! Still devastatingly handsome, of course.
More importantly, though, he let a GIRL play with his HAIR???
I can't believe LYM said you had the best looking kids in the world, she should have said in CANADA or even in North America, or even the Western Hemisphere, because you and I know that she has two more good looking grandchildren on the other side of the world, LOL!!! He does look like our brother though, especially with that little grin in the short hair pic!! Does he regret his decision????
Oh, wow... What a change! Though I do agree with the rest, he is gorgeous... hair long or short!
Yes I goofed. I have the best looking grandchildren in the world and the sweetest looking granddaughter ever made.
How did that happen?
I guess it's in the genes.
LOL
LYM
Newbie visiting via Joey and Mom. It is amazing the difference a hair cut can make. Not only do they look so much more grown up and mature but it makes us mums feel like the ancient mother of nearly men!
BEst wishes
Post a Comment