Sunday, July 08, 2007

A note about Bandwidth Exceeded...

Seems I've exceeded my monthly photo bandwidth allowance
Meaning - that anywhere I've posted links or pics
I've gotten 22,000 hits this month from viewers, so
my bandwidth has been exceeded. It should reset on the 15th and pics should be viewable again....
sorry for the inconvenience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that would explain why I couldn't see the pics! ;-)

22,000 is a LOT!

Julie Q said...

I can see them today Jenn. I hope everyone else can as well. :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Finally the pics are back!

Anonymous said...

YAY! Finally the pics are back!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics! I can see why they would get so many hits!

Maya and Maria said...

Hey, Jenn! Love the blog, and the pics! I wish I had your talent with a camera, girl.

Hope you don't mind ... I added you as a 'favorite link' on my blog. Let me know if you want me to remove it ... I'd understand!