Sunday, June 01, 2008

Duncan's 7th birthday party

Ha - look at this boy blowing his candles out!
He had a great time - and yes he is standing up there to blow them out, he has tall classmates!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Duncan!
He looks soooo different with long hair, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Duncan!
LYM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Duncan!

Love, love love his hair!

Hugs
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I love his hair too but can't wait to see his summer cut!
LYM

Julie Q said...

He is so cute Jenn! :) I have to agree on the hair. So cute!

I hope he had a great birthday. :)

The other me said...

HOT HOT HOT!! Happy birthday Duncan!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh how adorable is that???

Lisa said...

What a cutie!! That long hair def. does change him.

Those are tall boys around him!

the mystic said...

Aww, so cute!