Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We interrupt this blog

to bring you gratuitous baby pictures.

Introducing my newest nephew - born THIS MORNING!!
He's a doll - all 7lbs 3 oz of him - and much smaller than I remember my kids being, even though I know they were!

Anyway - since I know you are all dying to see how cute he is:
Kieran James William - at less than 12 hours old:

Photobucket

He kept putting his hands in front of his face - so cute! And he smells SO good, and he's SO soft!
Photobucket

He looks so wee and helpless
Here he is with daddy - Love his little wrinkley hairy back LOL!
Photobucket

7 comments:

The other me said...

Isn't amazing how the double chin, hairy back, chubby cheeks, wrinkles and crinkles add up to perfection in a newborn yet as we get older...not so much! He is perfection indeed, beauiful boy.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie jenn! You did good! You produced an incredible adorable little person ;)

He looks like he is ready to fight with his fists up to his face.

Hugs
Cathy

Anonymous said...

What a poor skinny little baby!
I'm sure you enjoyed the hugs!
Hard to believe yours were that little but they were!
LYM,
Mom

Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Gosh I want to just eat him up! He's a dolly!

Julie Q said...

So cute Jenn!

Anonymous said...

OHHHH!!! He is so cute and I totally love the name!!! :).

Lisa said...

Congrats!! He is absolutely adorable!

I had a very good friend named Ciaran James ;)