My 5 yr old is extremely insecure.
Every picture or scribble he makes is a direct extension of himself, and if you don't love it, you don't love him.
That's his thinking anyway.
Earlier today he was sitting on my lap and I just leaned over and whispered "I love you".
He looked up at me and said "Would you still love me if I farted on you?"
"Of course" I replied.
"Well, I just did".
Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LMBO
It must be a riot around your house all the time.
ROFL!
Nice, Matthew. Niiiiiice.
OMG I love him!!!!
Sounds like a boy! :)
Wow! What a guy!
LYM
Mom
What a boy! We need more of these stories you know...look how many of us pop in just hoping there is a tale to be read!
That is hilarious! There is a very cute children's book called "No Matter What" about a grumpy little fox who keeps coming up with scenarios to ask his mother if she would still love him if... My son gets that way, too.
That is just hilarious! Your kiddos are too cute!
Post a Comment